Fiber laser cutting machine is a kind of advanced CNC cutting equipment, which is widely used in industrial processing and production. In the process of use, it can not only meet the high-rate production needs, but also meet the high-precision cutting standards, which is favored by users. , So why is it popular among users? That is closely related to the advantages of the product itself, the following is a detailed introduction for everyone:
1. Due to the non-contact processing, and the energy and moving speed of the laser beam of the fiber laser cutting machine are adjustable, a variety of processing can be realized.
2. The rich variety of processing materials is one of the advantages of fiber laser cutting machines. It can be used to process a variety of metals and non-metals, especially materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
3. There is no "tool" wear during processing, and no "cutting force" acts on the workpiece.
4. The heat-affected zone of the processed workpiece is small, the thermal deformation of the workpiece is small, and the subsequent processing volume is small.
5. Various kinds of processing can be performed on the workpiece in the closed container through the transparent medium.
6. It is easy to guide, can realize various direction transformations by focusing, and it is very easy to cooperate with the numerical control system. It is an extremely flexible cutting method for processing complex workpieces.
7. High degree of automation, fully enclosed processing, no pollution, low noise, which greatly improves the working environment of operators.
8. The system itself is a set of computer systems, which can be conveniently arranged and modified, and is suitable for individualized processing, especially for some sheet metal parts with complex contours. The batches are large and the batches are not large, and the product life cycle is not long. In terms of economic cost and time, it is not cost-effective to manufacture molds, and laser cutting is particularly advantageous.
9. The processing energy density is large, the action time is short, the heat affected zone is small, the thermal deformation is small, and the thermal stress is small. In addition, the laser is non-mechanical contact processing, which has no mechanical stress on the workpiece and is suitable for precision processing.
10. High energy density is enough to melt any metal, especially suitable for processing some materials that are difficult to process with high hardness, high brittleness, and high melting point.
After understanding, we found that the fiber laser cutting machine itself has many advantages. We believe that with the continuous update and development of the product, it will also play a greater role.
Post time: Mar-14-2021